Like all non-profit organizations we could not exist without our dedicated volunteers. There are many opportunities to support CMBA. If you are interested in becoming involved, please contact us and let us know in what capacity you would like to volunteer:
- Library – Help us maintain and build our lending resources!
- Beginner Short Course – Our coordinator can always use some more helping hands.
- Honeybee Night - If you enjoy planning events, this is a great place to volunteer.
- State Fair - Planning is going on currently. This is a great opportunity to interact with the public and share our knowledge, and honey, with the community. A fantastic experience for our younger beekeepers.
- Holiday Dinner – We end our year with a celebration you won’t want to miss.
- Mentor Program – Help educate a beginner on how to maintain a bee colony. A very rewarding one –on- one opportunity to grow enthusiasm about bees one keeper at a time!
- The Nuc Group – We are keeping nucleus colonies for the club. Come help us, and learn while you help.
If you have other talents or ideas that you would like to share with CMBA, please let us know!